Mojo Red Cabbage Slaw
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup cilantro, (lightly packed)
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- ¾ cup orange juice (fresh)
- ½ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup mint leaves (lightly packed)
- 8 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano leaves (packed) (or ½ tbsp dried oregano)
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 head red cabbage, cored, and finely shredded
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- Combine Marinade ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until the herbs and garlic are finely chopped. Alternatively, you can finely chop/mince the garlic and herbs then mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour over cabbage, raisins, and pistachios and toss well.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour, so that the flavors can blend.
Got a Favorite Summer Salad?