Chocolate Mousse Bars
Have you ever seen a moose? This guy is gorgeous and so are velvety Chocolate Mousse Bars!
- 1 pkg. (8 squares) Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- ½ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Flour
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 4 eggs
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1-1/2 cups thawed Whipped Topping
- HEAT oven to 325 degrees.
- MELT 6 chocolate squares as directed on package. Mix with sugar, flour, ¼ cup condensed milk and eggs until well blended. Pour into 9-inch square pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- BAKE 25 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. (Do not overbake.) Cool completely.
- BEAT dry pudding mix and remaining condensed milk with whisk 2 min. Stir in whipped topping; spread over dessert.
- Melt remaining chocolate squares; drizzle over pudding layer.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.