Zesty Lemon Blueberry Cake
Zesty Lemon Blueberry Cake is oh so moist and pretty, just the right amount of sweet goodness. Top with zesty lemon glaze, whipped cream and fresh berries for a cool summer dessert that will impress!
Zesty Lemon-Blueberry Cake
- 1 Lemon cake mix
- 1 small lemon instant pudding
- 1-1/3 cups water
- ⅓ cup oil
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups blueberries, rinsed and dried
- 3 Tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. light corn syrup
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees for dark or coated pans, or 350 degrees for a metal or glass pan. Reserve ¼ cup of cake mix in a plastic bag.
- Mix the remaining cake mix with pudding mix, water, oil and eggs. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Shake the blueberries in reserved cake mix. Fold berries into the cake batter.
- Pour batter into a bundt pan that has been greased and floured well.
- Bake according to pan type for 38 to 43 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Turn out onto cake plate and cool completely before glazing.
- Combine all until smooth and creamy.
- Drizzle over cake, allowing the glaze to drip down the sides of the cake.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream and enjoy!