Cheers! Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day is one of my favorite days of the year. I realized it is a lot more fun to celebrate when you are THE mom!
My mom is great so I am always on the lookout for something unique and fun for her.
This year I concocted a list of 10 items your mom ACTUALLY wants for Mother’s Day!
Just wait for #1! I guarantee chills, tears – the full deal! If you aren’t the favorite child now, you will be then!
10 Gifts Your Mother ACTUALLY WANTS for Mother’s Day!
10. If your mom doesn’t have one of these yet, she will love a Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband, Plum, Large $121.99 (was $150). You might need to go in on it with your siblings but it will be worth it to see her wear it and enjoy it every day!
9. This robe is fantastic and a great price. It feels just like a luxiorous hotel’s robe but one you don’t have to steal!
No, I haven’t done that..but I have wanted to! 🙂
8. I always say that if a quote makes me tear up, my mom will love it! And it can be personalized with a cute picture of the two of you together. Malden Sun Washed Words Mom Walnut Distressed Picture Frame, 4 by 6-Inch $13.99 (was $20) Tears guaranteed!
7. A Family Name Necklace is the perfect gift for your mom. Personal and sentimental all in one gift! $19.99 (was $50) Get this now as this price goes up in 2 days!
See it HERE!
6. This is a must-have for all moms! I have one and it has changed my life AND my skin! It is a more expensive gift but one she definitely will love! Get the Clarisonic Mia 1 Facial Sonic Cleansing System Brush, Electric Pink HERE! $99.00