Easy Antipasto Skewers
- 1 (9-ounce) package spinach cheese tortellini
- 1 (8-ounce) brick mozzarella cheese, cut in cubes
- 1 (6-ounce) can black pitted olives
- 1 (10-1/2 ounce) container cheery tomatoes
- 1 cup Avocado Basil Pesto
- 10-12 bamboo skewers
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Rinse and set aside.
- Thread tortellini, cheese, olives, and tomatoes onto skewers and place on a platter.
- Spread desired amount of pesto over skewer just before serving.
- Serve cold.
Other Cheery Kitchen Appetizers You May Enjoy
See more featured recipes and learn new tips from this cookbook on the Sun and Sizzle Blog Tour!
What's your favorite?
Do you enjoy eating a party food on a stick?
Pin Me >>>