Melt In Your Mouth Chicken
Are you ready for moist and tender baked chicken? Melt in Your Mouth Chicken is a Pinterest find from Food.com. It was a smashing success with our family, meeting all of our gastronomical challenges; yes it’s gluten free, low-carb and was enjoyed by one and all!
Melt in Your Mouth Chicken
It goes together quickly, I’ve doubled and tripled the recipe for crowds. Use a 9×13 baking pan or 2 or 3, and bake. The hardest part is prepping the chicken, I like to make sure to remove any gristle or fat, (so it really does melt in your mouth), then wash and dry them. Place them in the pan, add the rest, It’s a snap!
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves, (rinsed and patted dry)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I like Best Foods Olive Oil Mayo)
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt, (I use Lawry's and cut the amount by half)
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix mayonnaise, cheese and seasonings.
- Place chicken in baking dish and spread mixture over the chicken evenly.
- Bake at 325 for 1-1/2 hours uncovered.
We served it with fabulous Idaho baked potatoes, glazed carrots, green salad, rolls, and brownie sundaes. Talk about easy, Sunday dinner perfection. Trust me, we will be making this again often!