Pumpkin Mousse Frosting
It’s not too late to whip up a creamy treat, Pumpkin Mousse Frosting!
With trick-or-treaters arriving soon, Pumpkin Mousse Frosting with top your cupcakes and be a smashing success.
Any flavor of pudding will do, (I recommend Jello brand only), just think of all of the possibilities! It freezes well if you have any leftovers too, or if you’d like to makes cakes and cupcakes ahead. Pumpkin Mousse Frosting is a perfect frosting or filling, but can also be served as a mousse.
- 1 large package pudding, any flavor, I used Pumpkin Spice, (I recommend Jello brand only)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup cool whip or whipped cream
- Combine pudding and water and mix well, (no lumps of dry mix).
- Add milk and whisk until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- It's ready to go!
After making the frosting, spoon it into a plastic bag, and then snip the corner. Pipe it onto the top of the cupcakes.
FYI: Next time I make Halloween cupcakes, I’ll use these adorable cupcake decorative papers along with the chocolate pumpkins, ghosts, and witches I bought at World Market.
Happy Halloween, all!