Feel Good Mormon Mocha
So here’s a recipe for some LOVE, Feel Good Mormon Mocha. Along with flowers, cards, and candy, sip a warm, feel good cup of cocoa with those you love and they will beg for s’more!
My incredibly talented niece, Jonell, author of The Feel Good Cookbook, recently shared Feel Good Mormon Mocha with me. It’s amazingly creamy and so perfect for all, especially those who are living dairy, gluten free, and low-carb.
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 2 Tablespoons organic cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 quart rice milk or almond milk
- 1 13 ounce can coconut milk
- ¼ cup stevia
- Add all ingredients to a small saucepan.
- Blend together.
- Over medium heat, bring to a simmer.
- Serve and enjoy!
I love your visits, thanks so much and happy sipping!